Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if my luggage fits in the U-Wrap™ bag?
- When should I apply the U-Wrap™ bag?
- What should I do when arriving at my final destination?
- What should I do in case of lost luggage?
- What are the procedures to follow in case of lost or damaged luggage?
- Would I be charged for a lost luggage investigation?
- How could I get updates for the search of lost luggage?
- How many suitcases will be covered by the U-Wrap™ lost luggage service?
- Does U-Wrap™ offer insurance for lost luggage?
2. When should I apply the U-Wrap™ bag?
Before traveling, the passenger must place the luggage inside the U-Wrap™ and seal the bag prior to airport security inspections.
Please note that most airports outside the United States conduct security screening before ticketing.
The passenger must apply the U-Wrap™ bag before screening.
***Important*** The U-Wrap™ bag has a second seal, allowing it to be reapplied by airport security personnel if inspection is required.
* Airport regulations and procedures vary from country to country.